Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP) is a federally funded program for people who are 60+ years of age and whose household income is 130% or less of the federal poverty guidelines. Each month we provide a 40 lb box of nutritious food to over 1,300 seniors throughout Clark, Champaign and Logan Counties.
Click here to see if you qualify for CSFP. Participants who meet income guidelines will receive a monthly food package that includes items such as canned meat, vegetables, fruits, fruit juices, potatoes, and hot and cold cereal. According to the USDA, these packages do not provide a complete diet, but provide a good source of nutrients that is typically lacking in the diets of senior citizens.
Click here for an application and please send to Zac McPherson at email@example.com or fax to 937-325-6240.
Distribution Locations (Click Here)
- Route A: Lawnwood, Champaign County Fairgrounds, Rotary Manor, Messiah Manor, Edgewood, Southpointe Village, Green Hills
- Route B: New Carlisle, Enon, Grayhill, Hugh Taylor, Tubman Towers, Opportunities Gardens
- Route C: Springfield Towers, South Charleston Court, Shawnee Place, Roosevelt Park, North Hill Towers II, Villa Park, Jeffery Place, Robert C. Henry
- Route D: Shawnee Spring, Luther Manor, Logan County Fairgrounds, Bellefontaine Manor, St. Vincent de Paul, Brentwood Apartments
- Route E: Mechanicsburg Village, Pleasantview, Cherry Arbors, Arbourway, Indian Lake Villa, Point Village, Young at Heart, DeGraff UMC
- Direct Distribution Springfield